What is there to do in downtown Nashville today?
Amazing Things to See and Do in Downtown Nashville
- Listen to singer/songwriters at the Bluebird Cafe. Cafe, American, Vegetarian.
- Tennessee State Museum. Museum.
- View the Nashville skyline from the pedestrian bridge. Bridge.
- Live on the Green. Park.
- Country Music Hall of Fame. Museum.
- Hatch Show Print Block Party. Shop.
- Axe throwing at the REC Room.
- NashTrash Tours.
Where can I walk around downtown Nashville?
The Perfect Walking Guide to Nashville
- A. Riverfront Station. Just behind the Hard Rock Cafe is a lovely riverfront train station that is the perfect starting point for a walking tour.
- C. Nashville Schermerhorn Symphony.
- D. Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.
- E. Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge.
- F. Ryman Auditorium.
- G. Demos’
- H. Wildhorse Saloon.
What is the street in Nashville with all the bars?
Broadway Street is the most fun place in Nashville. Broadway, and the adjoining avenues, are filled with bars and restaurants.
What should you not miss in Nashville?
10 Things Not to Miss in Nashville, Tennessee
- Stroll Down Lower Broadway.
- Visit the “Batman Building”
- Enjoy Some Top-Notch Brunch.
- Shop Along 5th Avenue.
- Experience Printer’s Alley.
- Do Some Sightseeing in Centennial Park.
- Discover Nashville Locals’ Favorite Foods.
- Visit the 12 South Neighborhood.
Is downtown Nashville dangerous?
New data from Metro Police shows the most dangerous spots in the city right now. Across the board, the Central Precinct of Metro Nashville Police, overseeing the downtown area, is seeing crime up this year overall. Aggravated assault is up more than 23 percent for that precinct.
Where do the celebrities go in Nashville?
We’ve put together a list of places celebrities like to visit in Nashville.
- Bluebird Cafe.
- Whole Foods in Green Hills.
- The Mall at Green Hills.
- Pancake Pantry.
- Clyde’s on Church Ping-Pong Bar.
- Franklin, TN.
- Bongo Java on Belmont Blvd.
- Pinewood Social.
Is Nashville a walkable city?
Nashville is one of the least walkable cities in America, according to Walk Score’s 2011 ranking of U.S. cities. Walk Score’s study considered the number of amenities in a neighborhood and their proximity to residents. The closer grocery stores, restaurants, banks, coffee shops, schools, etc.
What is the best location to stay in Nashville?
Whether you are exploring this music-centric city for a family vacation or business trip, downtown is the best place to stay in Nashville. It is also an expensive area to stay, and exudes a lively atmosphere.
Is there a dress code at the Grand Ole Opry?
You’ll see everything from faded jeans to business suits, cowboy hats to your Sunday best. Just remember a rule we take very seriously here at the Grand Ole Opry — you have to wear something!
What bars do celebrities go to in Nashville?
A Complete Guide to the Celebrity-Owned Bars on Nashville’s Broadway
- AJ’s Good Time Bar – Alan Jackson.
- Acme Feed & Seed – Alan Jackson.
- FGL House – Florida Georgia Line.
- Dierks Whiskey Row – Dierks Bentley.
- Redneck Riviera – John Rich.
- Ole Red – Blake Shelton.
- Jason Aldean’s Kitchen + Rooftop Bar – Jason Aldean.
What is the best month to visit Nashville?
The best time to visit Nashville is from April through October, when the warm weather brings this music city to life. Although December is quite charming with Christmas decorations at the Opryland Hotel and the Belle Meade Plantation, winter is low season.
How much is uber from Nashville airport to downtown?
A trip from downtown Nashville to the airport now costs $16 with Uber, compared to about $24 in a traditional taxi.
What food is Nashville famous for?
Nashville’s 7 most iconic foods and drinks (and where to get them)
- Hot Chicken. Prince’s Hot Chicken Shack (address and info)
- Meat & Three. Arnold’s Country Kitchen (address and info)
- Goo Goo Clusters. Goo Goo Shop (address and info)
- Biscuits. Loveless Cafe (address and info)
- Belle Meade Bourbon.
- Fruit Tea.
What street is popular in Nashville?
Broadway (Nashville, Tennessee)
- Broadway is a major thoroughfare in the downtown area in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Today, the historical buildings are home to retail shops and restaurants in addition to honky tonks.
How far is Graceland from Nashville?
The distance between Nashville and Graceland is 199 miles.