Where do you park for Little Tokyo?
- 414 E Commercial St – Garage. Excellent (50)
- 401 E 2nd St. – Office Depot Lot. Great (13)
- 435 E 2nd St. – Office Depot Plaza Lot. Great (51)
- 220 S Spring St. – Garage.
- 555 N Spring St. – LA Plaza Village – Garage.
- 649 N Spring St. – Lot.
- 639 North Broadway – Jia Apartments Valet Garage. 0.5 mi.
- 722 N Broadway – Lot. 0.6 mi.
Is Little Tokyo safe at night?
Little Tokyo is pretty safe at night. There isn’t much to see though because all the shops and everything shut down pretty early at night. The only things that are open are a few restaurants.
Is Little Tokyo dangerous?
No, Little Tokyo itself is not specifically dangerous at night (at least no more so than any other similar district in other parts of LA). But Skid Row, directly to the south, is quite possibly the most dangerous neighborhood in Los Angeles at night.
How do I get to Little Tokyo?
How To Get There
- Take Metrolink to L.A. Union Station.
- Head west toward Alameda to board the Metro Gold Line south toward Atlantic.
- Exit the Little Tokyo/Arts District Station.
- Go south on Alameda St.
- Turn right (east) onto 1st St. to arrive in Little Tokyo.
Is Hollywood dangerous at night?
The Hollywood/Highland complex is incredibly safe as it’s frequented by many tourists and shoppers. Walking along Hollywood Blvd though has been dicey since the 70s. There are a lot of cheap shops around, vagrants and homeless hanging out.
Is it safe to walk in downtown LA?
Yes, Downtown LA is safe for tourists (even those with children) especially during the day. All those places you mentioned are safe to walk around. The only place in downtown you should avoid is Skid Rowan area of concentrated homeless people.
Is Koreatown dangerous?
Koreatown area in Los Angeles is absolutely safe. The neighborhood is friendly. It is a great place to live in with lots of things to do and good food to eat. Koreatown is a very convenient with a metro station nearby.
Is South Park dangerous?
South Park Reviews
The safety and relationship between law enforcement is very poor. Discrimination between residents and the police is very heavy. The education goals for the children is very low. There is a high crime rate, and the streets will send you car to a repair shop if you don’t know how to avoid them.
What are the safest neighborhoods in Los Angeles?
8 Safest Neighborhoods in Los Angeles
- West Hollywood. WeHo, as it’s nicknamed, is an affluent area situated between Hollywood and Beverly Hills.
- Glendale. If safety is your main priority, check out Glendale.
- Marina Del Rey.
- Playa Vista.
- Beverly Hills.
- Manhattan Beach.