What is there to do in Nashville today for free?
TOP 10 FREE THINGS TO DO IN NASHVILLE
- Free Music on Honky Tonk Highway.
- Sightseeing Tours.
- Tennessee State Museum.
- Discover the Many Free Parks.
- Attend the Midnite Jamboree.
- Savannah’s Candy Kitchen.
- Check out a Neighborhood.
- Purchase a Tourist Pass.
What should you not miss in Nashville?
10 Things Not to Miss in Nashville, Tennessee
- Stroll Down Lower Broadway.
- Visit the “Batman Building”
- Enjoy Some Top-Notch Brunch.
- Shop Along 5th Avenue.
- Experience Printer’s Alley.
- Do Some Sightseeing in Centennial Park.
- Discover Nashville Locals’ Favorite Foods.
- Visit the 12 South Neighborhood.
What is there to do in downtown Nashville today?
Amazing Things to See and Do in Downtown Nashville
- Listen to singer/songwriters at the Bluebird Cafe. Cafe, American, Vegetarian.
- Tennessee State Museum. Museum.
- View the Nashville skyline from the pedestrian bridge. Bridge.
- Live on the Green. Park.
- Country Music Hall of Fame. Museum.
- Hatch Show Print Block Party. Shop.
- Axe throwing at the REC Room.
- NashTrash Tours.
What is there to do in Nashville TN this weekend?
16 Things to Do During an Amazing Weekend Trip to Nashville
- Ryman Auditorium.
- Country Music Hall of Fame.
- The Parthenon was under construction on my weekend trip to Nashville, but it was still fun to see.
- Broadway is an absolute must on your weekend trip to Nashville!
- Tennessee State Capitol.
- Tennessee State Museum.
Is there a dress code at the Grand Ole Opry?
You’ll see everything from faded jeans to business suits, cowboy hats to your Sunday best. Just remember a rule we take very seriously here at the Grand Ole Opry — you have to wear something!
How much money should I bring to Nashville?
You should plan to spend around $138 per day on your vacation in Nashville, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, $33 on meals for one day and $17 on local transportation. Also, the average hotel price in Nashville for a couple is $158.
What food is Nashville famous for?
Nashville’s 7 most iconic foods and drinks (and where to get them)
- Hot Chicken. Prince’s Hot Chicken Shack (address and info)
- Meat & Three. Arnold’s Country Kitchen (address and info)
- Goo Goo Clusters. Goo Goo Shop (address and info)
- Biscuits. Loveless Cafe (address and info)
- Belle Meade Bourbon.
- Fruit Tea.
How far is Graceland from Nashville?
The distance between Nashville and Graceland is 199 miles.
What street is popular in Nashville?
Broadway (Nashville, Tennessee)
- Broadway is a major thoroughfare in the downtown area in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Today, the historical buildings are home to retail shops and restaurants in addition to honky tonks.
Is downtown Nashville dangerous?
New data from Metro Police shows the most dangerous spots in the city right now. Across the board, the Central Precinct of Metro Nashville Police, overseeing the downtown area, is seeing crime up this year overall. Aggravated assault is up more than 23 percent for that precinct.
Where do the celebrities go in Nashville?
We’ve put together a list of places celebrities like to visit in Nashville.
- Bluebird Cafe.
- Whole Foods in Green Hills.
- The Mall at Green Hills.
- Pancake Pantry.
- Clyde’s on Church Ping-Pong Bar.
- Franklin, TN.
- Bongo Java on Belmont Blvd.
- Pinewood Social.
How far is Gatlinburg from Nashville?
How Far is Gatlinburg From Nashville? Gatlinburg is an easy 222-mile drive from Nashville along I-40, and with some nice adventures along the way.
What is the best location to stay in Nashville?
Whether you are exploring this music-centric city for a family vacation or business trip, downtown is the best place to stay in Nashville. It is also an expensive area to stay, and exudes a lively atmosphere.
How many days do you need in Nashville?
Regardless of what you choose to do during your 4 days in Nashville or even what order you do things, an evening out in downtown, is a must for all first-time Nashville visitors.
How far is Dollywood from Nashville?
The distance between Nashville and Dollywood is 185 miles. The road distance is 215.8 miles.