What is the main street in Nashville with all the bars?
Broadway is a major thoroughfare in the downtown area in Nashville, Tennessee. It includes Lower Broadway, an entertainment district renowned for honky tonks and live country music. The street is also home to retail shops, restaurants, dessert spots, tourist attractions, and a few hotels.
What part of Nashville has all the bars?
No visit to Music City would be complete without a trip to “The District,” a 20-block area that has been Nashville’s nightlife epicenter for decades. No visit to Nashville would be complete without a trip to the honky tonks and dive bars that make up the city’s nightlife.
What bars are downtown Nashville?
More Honky Tonks and Bars in Downtown and SoBro
- The Stage.
- Tin Roof (Broadway)
- Wildhorse Saloon.
- Jason Aldean’s Kitchen + Rooftop Bar.
- Bar Sovereign.
- City Winery.
- Johnny Cash’s Kitchen & Saloon.
Where can I bar hop in Nashville?
Bar Hop: Nashville
- Henley (2023 Broadway) This spot a little out of the way from touristy areas is a gorgeously designed room.
- Pinewood Social (33 Peabody Street) On the other side of the tourist heavy Broadway area, you have Pinewood Social.
- The Crying Wolf (823 Woodland Street)
- Attaboy (8 Mcferrin Aveue)
Where do stars hang out in Nashville?
Best Places to Spot Celebrities in Nashville
- Bluebird Cafe.
- Whole Foods in Green Hills.
- The Mall at Green Hills.
- Pancake Pantry.
- Clyde’s on Church Ping-Pong Bar.
- Franklin, TN.
- Bongo Java on Belmont Blvd.
- Pinewood Social.
What is a must eat in Nashville?
Here are the most iconic food experiences to cross off your Nashville bucket list.
- Wendell Smith’s Restaurant. Pick your plate at an iconic meat and three.
- Cafe Roze. Spend all day at Cafe Roze.
- The 404 Kitchen. Splurge on meat and whiskey at The 404 Kitchen.
- City House.
- Hattie B’s Hot Chicken.
- Peg Leg Porker.
- Thai Esane.
What area of Nashville should I stay in?
The Best Neighborhoods in Nashville to Spend the Weekend
- Five Points.
- 12 South.
What is the best part of Nashville to stay in?
Whether you are exploring this music-centric city for a family vacation or business trip, downtown is the best place to stay in Nashville. It is also an expensive area to stay, and exudes a lively atmosphere.
What is the best month to visit Nashville?
The best time to visit Nashville is from April through October, when the warm weather brings this music city to life. Although December is quite charming with Christmas decorations at the Opryland Hotel and the Belle Meade Plantation, winter is low season.
What bars do celebrities go to in Nashville?
A Complete Guide to the Celebrity-Owned Bars on Nashville’s Broadway
- AJ’s Good Time Bar – Alan Jackson.
- Acme Feed & Seed – Alan Jackson.
- FGL House – Florida Georgia Line.
- Dierks Whiskey Row – Dierks Bentley.
- Redneck Riviera – John Rich.
- Ole Red – Blake Shelton.
- Jason Aldean’s Kitchen + Rooftop Bar – Jason Aldean.
Where is the party in Nashville?
Best nightlife in Nashville
- Station Inn. What is it: Popular nightlife spots come and go, but not so the Station Inn.
- House of Cards.
- Robert’s Western World.
- Layla’s Honky Tonk.
- L.A. Jackson.
- Nashville Palace.
- Dee’s Country Cocktail Lounge.
- City Winery.
What is the street name of Music Row in Nashville?
Centered on 16th and 17th Avenues South (called Music Square East and Music Square West, respectively, within the Music Row area), along with several side streets, Music Row is widely considered the heart of Nashville’s entertainment industry.
How old do you have to be to get in a bar in Nashville TN?
Most places you can get into at any age, or 18+, but you have to be 21 to sit at the bar, and obviously to order Alcohol.
Where can I hear live music in Nashville?
- 12th & Porter. 114 12th Ave N.
- 3rd and Lindsley. 818 3rd Ave S.
- Acme Feed & Seed. 101 Broadway.
- AJ’s Good Time Bar. 421 Broadway.
- Aurum. 1000 Broadway.
- B.B. King’s Blues Club & Restaurant. 152 2nd Ave N.
- Barlines. 250 5th Ave S.
- Big Shotz. 115 2nd Ave N.
Do Nashville bars have live music?
Music City’s honky tonks line both sides of Broadway and pump live music into the streets all day, every day. Free Live Music Venues: Acme Feed & Seed, Hard Rock Cafe, Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville, Nashville Underground, Tequila Cowboy, Tin Roof Broadway, The Valentine, and Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery.