What is there to do on Music Row in Nashville?
Popular places to visit in Music Row
- Save Grand Ole Opry to your lists.
- Save Bridgestone Arena to your lists.
- Save Vanderbilt University to your lists.
- Save Music City Center to your lists.
- Save Nissan Stadium to your lists.
- Save Ryman Auditorium to your lists.
- Save Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum to your lists.
Is Music Row Nashville safe?
Very safe. There is really no crime to speak of.
Is it better to stay downtown Nashville or Music Row?
If you’re just here for a weekend and everything you want to do is downtown (honky-tonks, Hall of Fame, Ryman, Cash museum), you’d just stay downtown and be fine without one. Aside from the honky-tonks, most of the music venues are also not in the downtown tourist area (with the notable exception of the Ryman).
What bars are on Music Row in Nashville?
The 10 Best Bars In Music Row, Nashville
- Bound’ry Restaurant. Restaurant, Italian, Mexican, Chinese, $$$
- South Street Restaurant. Bar, Restaurant, American, Vegetarian.
- Rebar. Bar, Pub, Wine, Beer, Pub Grub, American.
- Tavern. Gastropub, Pub, Pub Grub, American, Wine, Beer, $$$
- Winners Bar & Grill.
- The Corner Pub.
- Dan McGuinness.
- Losers Bar.
What road is Music Row in Nashville?
Situated southwest of downtown, Music Row is home to several businesses and attractions related to the city’s musical heritage. Considered the heart of Nashville’s entertainment industry, the Music Row area is centered on 16th and 17th Avenues South, which are known as Music Square East and West respectively.
Is it safe to walk around Nashville at night?
Keep your hotel room door locked at all times. Avoid walking around these streets alone at night if possible, and stay alert and aware of your surroundings. By exercising caution and being aware of potential hazards, you’ll avoid trouble and enjoy your visit to Nashville.
What are bad areas in Nashville?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In Nashville, TN
- West Meade. Population 469. 307 %
- Salemtown. Population 341. 267 %
- Heron Walk. Population 11,940. 248 %
- Glencliff. Population 7,729. 243 %
- Haynes Area. Population 7,150. 230 %
- Bordeaux. Population 5,092. 153 %
- Talbot’s Corner. Population 12,018. 149 %
- Inglewood-Riverwood. Population 7,184. 124 %
Where is the party area in Nashville?
Many of Nashville’s famous nightspots are found on Broadway between First and Fifth avenues—better known as “Honky Tonk Row.” The most famous is Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge.
What is the best part of town to stay in Nashville?
Whether you are exploring this music-centric city for a family vacation or business trip, downtown is the best place to stay in Nashville. It is also an expensive area to stay, and exudes a lively atmosphere.
Where do celebrities hang out in Nashville?
Best Places to Spot Celebrities in Nashville
- Bluebird Cafe.
- Whole Foods in Green Hills.
- The Mall at Green Hills.
- Pancake Pantry.
- Clyde’s on Church Ping-Pong Bar.
- Franklin, TN.
- Bongo Java on Belmont Blvd.
- Pinewood Social.
Is the Gulch area in Nashville safe?
There is crime, and I wouldn’t feel safe at all. I’m not sure about the “North” Gulch, unless you mean Church Street. There are some gay bars up there, but I still wouldn’t walk around at night there, no matter how careful you are.
How far is music row from downtown Nashville?
It was a perfect location, since you are in between Downtown and Vanderbilt, both approx a 1 mile walk. It has its own restaurants and bars which are frequented by the locals.
Does Garth Brooks own a bar in Nashville?
Garth Brooks has revealed early plans to open his own bar on Nashville’s famous Lower Broadway, joining the ranks of fellow stars on the tourist strip. If he does, he’ll be just the latest star to invest in a bar/restaurant in Music City’s honky-tonk mecca.
Is there a cover charge for Nashville bars?
More Downtown Nashville Nightlife Tips
There are no cover charges for most of the honky tonks along Honky Tonk Row on Broadway, so you can pop in, check out the scene, listen to the music, and move on if nothing strikes a chord with you.
What is the oldest bar in Nashville?
Springwater Supper Club & Lounge
Springwater Supper Club has been around since 1897 and claims to be Tennessee’s oldest bar.