What is there to do in Nashville TN for families?
Bring the Kiddos Family Fun in Nashville
- Glen Campbell Museum & Rhinestone Stage.
- OZ Arts Nashville.
- GRAMMY Museum Gallery at the Musicians Hall of Fame.
- Backstage Nashville.
- Nashville Sounds Baseball Club.
- A Tribute to the KING:Thru the Years 1953 – 1977.
- Lotz House Civil War Museum.
- Two Rivers Mansion.
Is Nashville TN kid-friendly?
FAMILY–FRIENDLY MUSEUMS AND ATTRACTIONS
Nashville is home to a host of museums, attractions, and parks the whole family can enjoy. Some of the most popular include the Country Music Hall of Fame, Ryman Auditorium tours, and the Cheekwood Estate.
Is downtown Nashville kid-friendly?
Downtown Nashville is known for the bright lights and honky tonks, there are lots of kid–friendly places too! Here’s the scoop… Country Music Hall of Fame has interactive displays, the Taylor Swift Education wing hosts crafts, music lessons, songwriting camps, and much more!
What can toddlers do in Nashville?
Best toddler activities in Nashville, TN
- The Monkey’s Treehouse. 12.1 mi. 31 reviews.
- Gymboree Play & Music, Nashville. 3.2 mi. 2 reviews.
- Tennessee Toddles. 20.5 mi. 4 reviews.
- Fannie Mae Dees Park. 1.7 mi. 36 reviews.
- Nashville Zoo At Grassmere. 4.0 mi. 300 reviews.
- Altitude Trampoline Park. 8.9 mi. 17 reviews.
- Aircraft Observation Area. 4.9 mi.
- Radnor Lake State Park. 5.5 mi.
What should you not miss in Nashville?
10 Things Not to Miss in Nashville, Tennessee
- Stroll Down Lower Broadway.
- Visit the “Batman Building”
- Enjoy Some Top-Notch Brunch.
- Shop Along 5th Avenue.
- Experience Printer’s Alley.
- Do Some Sightseeing in Centennial Park.
- Discover Nashville Locals’ Favorite Foods.
- Visit the 12 South Neighborhood.
Where do the celebrities go in Nashville?
We’ve put together a list of places celebrities like to visit in Nashville.
- Bluebird Cafe.
- Whole Foods in Green Hills.
- The Mall at Green Hills.
- Pancake Pantry.
- Clyde’s on Church Ping-Pong Bar.
- Franklin, TN.
- Bongo Java on Belmont Blvd.
- Pinewood Social.
How far is Dollywood from Nashville?
The distance between Nashville and Dollywood is 185 miles. The road distance is 215.8 miles.
Is Nashville a walkable city?
Nashville is one of the least walkable cities in America, according to Walk Score’s 2011 ranking of U.S. cities. Walk Score’s study considered the number of amenities in a neighborhood and their proximity to residents. The closer grocery stores, restaurants, banks, coffee shops, schools, etc.
Is Nashville expensive?
According to a recent study by move.org, Nashville ranked 23 on a list of the top 75 major U.S. cities that pay the highest cost of living. Yikes! It’s more expensive to live here than Dallas, Atlanta, and Baltimore.
What is there to do in downtown Nashville for kids?
30 Fun Things to Do in Nashville with Kids: The Best Family-Friendly Attractions!
- Grand Ole Opry and Backstage Tour.
- Hop On Hop Off Bus.
- Belle Meade Plantation.
- The Escape Game Nashville.
- Music City Hall of Fame.
- Frist Center for the Visual Arts Nashville.
- Nashville Adventure Science Center.
Where should I eat in Nashville with kids?
- 12 Great Kid-Friendly Restaurants in Nashville. Dining out with children doesn’t have to be a challenge.
- The Old School. Copy Link.
- Lockeland Table. Copy Link.
- Burger Up East. Copy Link.
- Edley’s Bar-B-Que. Copy Link.
- Frothy Monkey. Copy Link.
- The Mockingbird. Copy Link.
- Coco’s Italian Market. Copy Link.
What is there to do in Nashville TN for teens?
The Best Things To Do In Nashville With Teens
- Hear Live Music.
- Visit The Country Music Hall of Fame, Taylor Swift Education Center & Hatch Show Print.
- Discover Nashville Murals.
- Enjoy the Art Museums & Galleries of Nashville.
- Catch A Movie at the Schermerhorn Symphony Center.
- Take A Civil Rights Walk.
- Eat At Authentic Nashville Spots.
- Shop til’ you Drop.
How far is Gatlinburg from Nashville?
How Far is Gatlinburg From Nashville? Gatlinburg is an easy 222-mile drive from Nashville along I-40, and with some nice adventures along the way.
What is there to do indoors in Nashville?
The Best Indoor Activities in Nashville
- Trivia Nights. Trivia is almost like a sport in Music City—things can get very competitive.
- The Escape Game. Photo Credit: The Escape Game.
- Topgolf. This is not your typical golf outing.
- Bowling. Photo Credit: Pinewood Social.
- Rabbit Hole Virtual Reality.
- Blacklight Mini Golf.