What is a must eat in Nashville?
Here are the most iconic food experiences to cross off your Nashville bucket list.
- Wendell Smith’s Restaurant. Pick your plate at an iconic meat and three.
- Cafe Roze. Spend all day at Cafe Roze.
- The 404 Kitchen. Splurge on meat and whiskey at The 404 Kitchen.
- City House.
- Hattie B’s Hot Chicken.
- Peg Leg Porker.
- Thai Esane.
What should you not miss in Nashville?
10 Things Not to Miss in Nashville, Tennessee
- Stroll Down Lower Broadway.
- Visit the “Batman Building”
- Enjoy Some Top-Notch Brunch.
- Shop Along 5th Avenue.
- Experience Printer’s Alley.
- Do Some Sightseeing in Centennial Park.
- Discover Nashville Locals’ Favorite Foods.
- Visit the 12 South Neighborhood.
What kind of food is Tennessee famous for?
Taste of Tennessee
- Sweet tea. No Southern meal is complete without a glass of sweet tea.
- RC Cola and Moon Pie. First invented at Chattanooga Bakery, moon pies are a Tennessee tradition.
- Country ham. Country ham is arguably Tennessee’s most famous delicacy.
- Fried catfish.
- Stack cake.
- Memphis Ribs.
- Jack Daniels.
What are the 10 best rESTAURANTS in Nashville?
Nashville’s BEST dINNER rESTAURANTS
- Liberty Common – Southern Brasserie.
- Husk – New Southern.
- Farm House – Southern / American.
- Ellington’s – American.
- Stateside Kitchen – Seasonal cuisine.
- Trattoria Il Mulino – Italian.
- The River House – Steak and Seafood.
- The Continental – Modern Hotel Restaurant.
Where do celebrities hang out in Nashville?
Best Places to Spot Celebrities in Nashville
- Bluebird Cafe.
- Whole Foods in Green Hills.
- The Mall at Green Hills.
- Pancake Pantry.
- Clyde’s on Church Ping-Pong Bar.
- Franklin, TN.
- Bongo Java on Belmont Blvd.
- Pinewood Social.
What alcoholic drink is Nashville known for?
Somewhere along the way, Bushwackers have become a party drinking staple in Nashville. Whereas 10 years ago there was one, maybe two, locales featuring this decadent drink.
What street is popular in Nashville?
Broadway (Nashville, Tennessee)
- Broadway is a major thoroughfare in the downtown area in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Today, the historical buildings are home to retail shops and restaurants in addition to honky tonks.
How far is Dollywood from Nashville?
The distance between Nashville and Dollywood is 185 miles. The road distance is 215.8 miles.
How do I spend a day in Nashville?
One Day in Nashville Itinerary
- Start Your Day in Downtown Nashville.
- Check out the Ryman Auditorium.
- Visit the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.
- Head on over to the Johnny Cash Museum & Café
- Take a Break and Have a Bite to Eat.
- Take the Bus/Taxi to Centennial Park.
- Check out Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center.
What drink is Tennessee known for?
Last year, a social drinking app called BARTRENDr found out by surveying 700,000 of its users to determine the most popular type of liquor in every state. If you’re a Tennessean, it won’t surprise you that whiskey is our favorite drink — Tennessee Whiskey is world-famous, after all.
What is Tennessee’s state dessert?
Tennessee loves banana pudding so much that the state holds an annual festival for the dessert.
What fruit is Tennessee known for?
The Tomato, scientifically known as the Lycopersicon lycopersicum, was designated as Tennessee’s official state fruit in 2003.
What neighborhood should I stay in Nashville?
Where to stay in Nashville
- Downtown. Downtown is Nashville’s economic and tourism hub, as well as the geographic center of the city.
- East Nashville. East Nashville has a love-hate relationship with the “hip” moniker it’s earned over the years.
- The Gulch.
Can you eat in restaurants in Nashville?
Nashville restaurants and bars serving food are allowed to open without bar service.
Is Nashville safe?
A study by Wallet Hub found that Nashville is the 80th safest city in the country. The study included more than 180 cities, and included statistics like assaults per capita, road quality and unemployment.