What can you see in Mexico City in 3 days?
3 MEXICO CITY ITINERARY OVERVIEW
- DAY 1 AM / Centro Historico: Zocalo, Templo Mayor and Palacio Nacional.
- DAY 1 PM / Chapultapec, Anthropological Museum & Plaza Garibaldi.
- DAY 2 AM / Frida Kahlo Museum and Coyoacán.
- DAY 2 PM / Leon Trotsky Museum & Street Bars and Food.
- DAY 3 AM / Pyramids of the Sun & Moon at Teotihuacán.
What is the best month to visit Mexico City?
The best time to visit Mexico City is between March and May, even though the streets are pretty crowded this time of year. Your trade-off is beautiful weather, especially considering the city’s winters can be chilly and the summers can be rainy.
How can I spend 4 days in Mexico City?
Your 4–Day Mexico City Itinerary
- Brunch at Maque.
- Morning: Wander Parque Mexico & Parque España.
- Afternoon: Bosque de Chapultepec & Chapultepec Castle.
- Evening: Dinner in Condesa.
- Breakfast: Sample traditional fare at Jugos Alex.
- Morning: A Trajinera Cruise in Xochimilco.
- Lunch: Coyoacán.
What can you see in Mexico City in 2 days?
In Two Days in Mexico City
- Have a leisurely almuerzo (breakfast/brunch) at Cafe Habana.
- Mercado de la Ciudella.
- Super Taco Chupacabra.
- Museo Frida Kahlo.
- Museo Casa de Leon Trotsky.
- Museo Estudio Diego Rivera.
- San Angel Inn.
How much money do I need for a week in Mexico?
Past travelers have spent, on average, M$215 ($10) on meals for one day and M$139 ($6.53) on local transportation. Also, the average hotel price in Mexico for a couple is M$977 ($46). So, a trip to Mexico for two people for one week costs on average M$16,585 ($778).
Do you need a passport for Mexico City?
Citizens. A valid passport book with enough blank pages for entry stamps is necessary for any form of transportation when visiting Mexico. You may also be asked to provide proof of economic means along with a return ticket home.
What is the rainiest month in Mexico City?
October through May is the city’s dry season, this period having very little rain, while June through September is considered the “rainy season”. During the summer months it rains on average once a day, though the rain rarely lasts longer than a few hours.
What is the hottest month in Mexico City?
The warm season lasts for 2.5 months, from March 22 to June 8, with an average daily high temperature above 78°F. The hottest day of the year is May 9, with an average high of 80°F and low of 55°F. The cool season lasts for 2.5 months, from November 19 to February 3, with an average daily high temperature below 72°F.
What parts of Mexico City are dangerous?
The Neighborhoods to Avoid in Order to Stay Safe in Mexico City
- Tepito. Tepito, essentially the black market of Mexico City, is one of those places that has a dicey reputation for a reason.
- La Merced Market.
- Colonia Del Valle.
- Tlalpan, Xochimilco and Tlatelolco.
- Centro Histórico.
- Ciudad Neza.
How can I spend a day in Mexico City?
Mexico City in 1 Day Route
- Palacio de Bellas Artes.
- The House of Tiles.
- Azul Historico.
- Gran Hotel Ciudad de México.
- National Palace.
- Mexico City Metropolitan Cathedral.
- Dulcería de Celaya S.A. de C.V.
What is there to do in Mexico City on a Monday?
10 Best Things To Do In Mexico City On A Monday
- Visit the pre-Hispanic city of Teotihuacan.
- Reflect at Basilica de Guadalupe.
- Take the kids to Papalote Children’s Museum.
- Wander La Condesa.
- Mix government and art.
- Sip tequila.
- Shop a public market.