What should we do in Nashville?
- #1. Broadway. Broadway.
- #2. Grand Ole Opry. Grand Ole Opry.
- #3. Belle Meade Plantation. Belle Meade Plantation.
- #4. The Johnny Cash Museum. The Johnny Cash Museum.
- #5. Ryman Auditorium. Ryman Auditorium.
- #6. Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.
- #7. Shelby Bottoms Nature Center & Greenway.
- #8. Tennessee State Museum.
How do I spend a day in Nashville?
One Day in Nashville Itinerary
- Start Your Day in Downtown Nashville.
- Check out the Ryman Auditorium.
- Visit the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.
- Head on over to the Johnny Cash Museum & Café
- Take a Break and Have a Bite to Eat.
- Take the Bus/Taxi to Centennial Park.
- Check out Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center.
What should you not miss in Nashville?
10 Things Not to Miss in Nashville, Tennessee
- Stroll Down Lower Broadway.
- Visit the “Batman Building”
- Enjoy Some Top-Notch Brunch.
- Shop Along 5th Avenue.
- Experience Printer’s Alley.
- Do Some Sightseeing in Centennial Park.
- Discover Nashville Locals’ Favorite Foods.
- Visit the 12 South Neighborhood.
What can you do in Nashville for 3 days?
3–day Itinerary in Nashville
- #5. View all Photos. Ryman Auditorium. Ryman Auditorium.
- #4. View all Photos. The Johnny Cash Museum. The Johnny Cash Museum.
- View all Photos. John Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge. John Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge. free.
- #10. View all Photos. Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge. Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge.
What is a must eat in Nashville?
Here are the most iconic food experiences to cross off your Nashville bucket list.
- Wendell Smith’s Restaurant. Pick your plate at an iconic meat and three.
- Cafe Roze. Spend all day at Cafe Roze.
- The 404 Kitchen. Splurge on meat and whiskey at The 404 Kitchen.
- City House.
- Hattie B’s Hot Chicken.
- Peg Leg Porker.
- Thai Esane.
What food is Nashville famous for?
Nashville’s 7 most iconic foods and drinks (and where to get them)
- Hot Chicken. Prince’s Hot Chicken Shack (address and info)
- Meat & Three. Arnold’s Country Kitchen (address and info)
- Goo Goo Clusters. Goo Goo Shop (address and info)
- Biscuits. Loveless Cafe (address and info)
- Belle Meade Bourbon.
- Fruit Tea.
What bars do country singers go to in Nashville?
Nashville’s country star bars: A quick guide
- Blake Shelton’s Ole Red.
- Jason Aldean’s Kitchen + Rooftop Bar.
- Dierks Bentley’s Whiskey Row.
- Luke’s 32 Bridge Food + Drink.
- FGL House.
- Kid Rock’s Big A** Honky Tonk & Rock ‘n’ Roll Steakhouse.
- A.J.’s Good Time Bar.
- John Rich’s Redneck Riviera.
How much spending money do I need for Nashville?
You should plan to spend around $138 per day on your vacation in Nashville, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, $33 on meals for one day and $17 on local transportation. Also, the average hotel price in Nashville for a couple is $158.
How far is Graceland from Nashville?
The distance between Nashville and Graceland is 199 miles.
What street is popular in Nashville?
Broadway (Nashville, Tennessee)
- Broadway is a major thoroughfare in the downtown area in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Today, the historical buildings are home to retail shops and restaurants in addition to honky tonks.
How far is Dollywood from Nashville?
The distance between Nashville and Dollywood is 185 miles. The road distance is 215.8 miles.
How far is Gatlinburg from Nashville?
How Far is Gatlinburg From Nashville? Gatlinburg is an easy 222-mile drive from Nashville along I-40, and with some nice adventures along the way.
What is the best location to stay in Nashville?
Whether you are exploring this music-centric city for a family vacation or business trip, downtown is the best place to stay in Nashville. It is also an expensive area to stay, and exudes a lively atmosphere.
How many days do you need in Nashville?
Regardless of what you choose to do during your 4 days in Nashville or even what order you do things, an evening out in downtown, is a must for all first-time Nashville visitors.
What should I pack for Nashville?
Bring these clothing items to ensure a comfortable vacation:
- Tank Tops.
- Wool socks (winter)