What is there to do in Nashville TN this weekend?
16 Things to Do During an Amazing Weekend Trip to Nashville
- Ryman Auditorium.
- Country Music Hall of Fame.
- The Parthenon was under construction on my weekend trip to Nashville, but it was still fun to see.
- Broadway is an absolute must on your weekend trip to Nashville!
- Tennessee State Capitol.
- Tennessee State Museum.
What is there to do in downtown Nashville this weekend?
Amazing Things to See and Do in Downtown Nashville
- Listen to singer/songwriters at the Bluebird Cafe. Cafe, American, Vegetarian.
- Tennessee State Museum. Museum.
- View the Nashville skyline from the pedestrian bridge. Bridge.
- Live on the Green. Park.
- Country Music Hall of Fame. Museum.
- Hatch Show Print Block Party. Shop.
- Axe throwing at the REC Room.
- NashTrash Tours.
What should you not miss in Nashville?
10 Things Not to Miss in Nashville, Tennessee
- Stroll Down Lower Broadway.
- Visit the “Batman Building”
- Enjoy Some Top-Notch Brunch.
- Shop Along 5th Avenue.
- Experience Printer’s Alley.
- Do Some Sightseeing in Centennial Park.
- Discover Nashville Locals’ Favorite Foods.
- Visit the 12 South Neighborhood.
What is there to do in Nashville right now?
Top Attractions in Nashville
- Grand Ole Opry. 12,973 reviews.
- Ryman Auditorium. 13,239 reviews.
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. 14,420 reviews.
- Belle Meade Historic Site & Winery. 6,089 reviews.
- Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage. 5,574 reviews.
- Downtown Nashville. 9,843 reviews.
- The Johnny Cash Museum. 6,830 reviews.
- RCA Studio B.
What food is Nashville famous for?
Nashville’s 7 most iconic foods and drinks (and where to get them)
- Hot Chicken. Prince’s Hot Chicken Shack (address and info)
- Meat & Three. Arnold’s Country Kitchen (address and info)
- Goo Goo Clusters. Goo Goo Shop (address and info)
- Biscuits. Loveless Cafe (address and info)
- Belle Meade Bourbon.
- Fruit Tea.
Can you drink in Nashville on Sunday?
In Nashville, Tennessee, the sale of packaged liquor is prohibited on Sunday. Packaged liquor may be sold between 8:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m., Monday through Saturday. Packaged beer and wine may be sold between 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 a.m. on Sunday, and between 6:00 a.m. and 3:00 a.m., Monday through Saturday.
Where are the bad areas of Nashville?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In Nashville, TN
- West Meade. Population 469. 307 %
- Salemtown. Population 341. 267 %
- Heron Walk. Population 11,940. 248 %
- Glencliff. Population 7,729. 243 %
- Haynes Area. Population 7,150. 230 %
- Bordeaux. Population 5,092. 153 %
- Talbot’s Corner. Population 12,018. 149 %
- Inglewood-Riverwood. Population 7,184. 124 %
What is there to do in Nashville today for free?
TOP 10 FREE THINGS TO DO IN NASHVILLE
- Free Music on Honky Tonk Highway.
- Sightseeing Tours.
- Tennessee State Museum.
- Discover the Many Free Parks.
- Attend the Midnite Jamboree.
- Savannah’s Candy Kitchen.
- Check out a Neighborhood.
- Purchase a Tourist Pass.
What time is last call in Nashville?
Restaurants and bars serving alcohol must end service at midnight and close by 1:00am. Restaurants that don’t serve alcohol may stay open 24 hours. The city of Nashville is following a four-phase plan.
What street is popular in Nashville?
Broadway (Nashville, Tennessee)
- Broadway is a major thoroughfare in the downtown area in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Today, the historical buildings are home to retail shops and restaurants in addition to honky tonks.
How far is Graceland from Nashville?
The distance between Nashville and Graceland is 199 miles.
Where should I eat when visiting Nashville?
Here are the most iconic food experiences to cross off your Nashville bucket list.
- Wendell Smith’s Restaurant. Pick your plate at an iconic meat and three.
- Cafe Roze. Spend all day at Cafe Roze.
- The 404 Kitchen. Splurge on meat and whiskey at The 404 Kitchen.
- City House.
- Hattie B’s Hot Chicken.
- Peg Leg Porker.
- Thai Esane.
Is Nashville worth visiting?
Being the artistic city that it is, Nashville offers visitors plenty of things to see and do. If you’re traveling solo or as a family, there are tons of museums, a lengthy list of places to shop and several honky-tonks for listening to and dancing to classic country songs.
How far is Dollywood from Nashville?
The distance between Nashville and Dollywood is 185 miles. The road distance is 215.8 miles.
How far is Gatlinburg from Nashville?
How Far is Gatlinburg From Nashville? Gatlinburg is an easy 222-mile drive from Nashville along I-40, and with some nice adventures along the way.