What is there to do outside of Nashville?
25 Best Day Trips from Nashville, TN
- Mammoth Cave National Park (1 hour 20 min)
- Rock Island State Park (1 hour 35 min)
- Carter House (30 min)
- Cedars of Lebanon State Park (35 min)
- Rock City Gardens (2 hours 5 min)
- Natchez Trace Parkway (3 hours 30 min)
- Kentucky Action Park & Riding Stables (1 hour 20 min)
- Tennessee Aquarium (2 hours)
5 дней назад
What should you not miss in Nashville?
10 Things Not to Miss in Nashville, Tennessee
- Stroll Down Lower Broadway.
- Visit the “Batman Building”
- Enjoy Some Top-Notch Brunch.
- Shop Along 5th Avenue.
- Experience Printer’s Alley.
- Do Some Sightseeing in Centennial Park.
- Discover Nashville Locals’ Favorite Foods.
- Visit the 12 South Neighborhood.
What other cities are close to Nashville?
Here are 5 cities near Nashville, TN that you will be able to find a job in.
- Franklin. Franklin is a little over 20 miles away from Nashville and is considered part of the greater metro area.
- Brentwood. Brentwood is one of the wealthiest cities per capita in the United States.
Is Nashville worth visiting?
Being the artistic city that it is, Nashville offers visitors plenty of things to see and do. If you’re traveling solo or as a family, there are tons of museums, a lengthy list of places to shop and several honky-tonks for listening to and dancing to classic country songs.
What is the prettiest town in Tennessee?
Architectural Digest recently compiled a guide to “The Prettiest Town in Every U.S. State,” and Gatlinburg was chosen to represent Tennessee. The Volunteer State is absolutely overflowing with beautiful buildings and breathtaking scenery, so Gatlinburg’s win is no small feat.
Where do the celebrities go in Nashville?
We’ve put together a list of places celebrities like to visit in Nashville.
- Bluebird Cafe.
- Whole Foods in Green Hills.
- The Mall at Green Hills.
- Pancake Pantry.
- Clyde’s on Church Ping-Pong Bar.
- Franklin, TN.
- Bongo Java on Belmont Blvd.
- Pinewood Social.
What food is Nashville famous for?
Nashville’s 7 most iconic foods and drinks (and where to get them)
- Hot Chicken. Prince’s Hot Chicken Shack (address and info)
- Meat & Three. Arnold’s Country Kitchen (address and info)
- Goo Goo Clusters. Goo Goo Shop (address and info)
- Biscuits. Loveless Cafe (address and info)
- Belle Meade Bourbon.
- Fruit Tea.
What street is popular in Nashville?
Broadway (Nashville, Tennessee)
- Broadway is a major thoroughfare in the downtown area in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Today, the historical buildings are home to retail shops and restaurants in addition to honky tonks.
How do I spend a day in Nashville?
One Day in Nashville Itinerary
- Start Your Day in Downtown Nashville.
- Check out the Ryman Auditorium.
- Visit the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.
- Head on over to the Johnny Cash Museum & Café
- Take a Break and Have a Bite to Eat.
- Take the Bus/Taxi to Centennial Park.
- Check out Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center.
What is the closest city to Nashville TN?
Major cities near Nashville, TN
- 155 miles to Louisville, KY.
- 183 miles to Birmingham, AL.
- 184 miles to Lexington-Fayette, KY.
- 195 miles to Memphis, TN.
- 214 miles to Atlanta, GA.
- 244 miles to Cincinnati, OH.
- 251 miles to Indianapolis, IN.
- 255 miles to Saint Louis, MO.
How far is Franklin TN from Nashville?
How far is it from Franklin to Downtown Nashville? The distance between Franklin and Downtown Nashville is 18 miles. The road distance is 22.3 miles.
What is the best suburb of Nashville?
Best Suburbs Near Nashville, Tennessee
- Franklin. Population: 80,914. Median Home Value: $385,500.
- Brentwood. Population: 42,502. Median Home Value: $622,000.
- Nolensville. Population: 9,012.
- Gallatin. Population: 40,457.
- Hendersonville. Population: 57,576.
- Smyrna. Population: 50,775.
- Murfreesboro. Population: 146,900.
- Mount Juliet. Population: 35,725.
How many days do you need in Nashville?
Regardless of what you choose to do during your 4 days in Nashville or even what order you do things, an evening out in downtown, is a must for all first-time Nashville visitors.
How much money should I bring to Nashville?
You should plan to spend around $138 per day on your vacation in Nashville, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, $33 on meals for one day and $17 on local transportation. Also, the average hotel price in Nashville for a couple is $158.
How far is Graceland from Nashville?
The distance between Nashville and Graceland is 199 miles.