What should you not miss in Nashville?
10 Things Not to Miss in Nashville, Tennessee
- Stroll Down Lower Broadway.
- Visit the “Batman Building”
- Enjoy Some Top-Notch Brunch.
- Shop Along 5th Avenue.
- Experience Printer’s Alley.
- Do Some Sightseeing in Centennial Park.
- Discover Nashville Locals’ Favorite Foods.
- Visit the 12 South Neighborhood.
How do I spend a day in Nashville?
One Day in Nashville Itinerary
- Start Your Day in Downtown Nashville.
- Check out the Ryman Auditorium.
- Visit the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.
- Head on over to the Johnny Cash Museum & Café
- Take a Break and Have a Bite to Eat.
- Take the Bus/Taxi to Centennial Park.
- Check out Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center.
What is there to do in Nashville besides Broadway?
Or if you don’t feel like leaving the couch to discover some fine art, you can always take a virtual tour instead.
- Nashville Sites.
- Belcourt Theatre.
- Tennessee State Museum.
- Ryman Auditorium.
- Hattie B’s.
- Nelson’s Green Brier Distillery.
- 21C Hotel.
- Alison’s Record Shop.
What to do in Nashville besides bars?
Best Things to do in Nashville
- Hattie B’s best.
- The Parthenon.
- Performers at Robert’s Western World.
- The bowling alley at Pinewood Social.
- The famous bathroom at the Hermitage Hotel.
- Marathon Village.
- Some of the city’s great street art.
- Glorious biscuits at Loveless Cafe.
What food is Nashville famous for?
Nashville’s 7 most iconic foods and drinks (and where to get them)
- Hot Chicken. Prince’s Hot Chicken Shack (address and info)
- Meat & Three. Arnold’s Country Kitchen (address and info)
- Goo Goo Clusters. Goo Goo Shop (address and info)
- Biscuits. Loveless Cafe (address and info)
- Belle Meade Bourbon.
- Fruit Tea.
What street is popular in Nashville?
Broadway (Nashville, Tennessee)
- Broadway is a major thoroughfare in the downtown area in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Today, the historical buildings are home to retail shops and restaurants in addition to honky tonks.
What bars do country singers go to in Nashville?
Nashville’s country star bars: A quick guide
- Blake Shelton’s Ole Red.
- Jason Aldean’s Kitchen + Rooftop Bar.
- Dierks Bentley’s Whiskey Row.
- Luke’s 32 Bridge Food + Drink.
- FGL House.
- Kid Rock’s Big A** Honky Tonk & Rock ‘n’ Roll Steakhouse.
- A.J.’s Good Time Bar.
- John Rich’s Redneck Riviera.
How much spending money do I need for Nashville?
You should plan to spend around $138 per day on your vacation in Nashville, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, $33 on meals for one day and $17 on local transportation. Also, the average hotel price in Nashville for a couple is $158.
Where should I eat when visiting Nashville?
Here are the most iconic food experiences to cross off your Nashville bucket list.
- Wendell Smith’s Restaurant. Pick your plate at an iconic meat and three.
- Cafe Roze. Spend all day at Cafe Roze.
- The 404 Kitchen. Splurge on meat and whiskey at The 404 Kitchen.
- City House.
- Hattie B’s Hot Chicken.
- Peg Leg Porker.
- Thai Esane.
Where do the celebrities go in Nashville?
We’ve put together a list of places celebrities like to visit in Nashville.
- Bluebird Cafe.
- Whole Foods in Green Hills.
- The Mall at Green Hills.
- Pancake Pantry.
- Clyde’s on Church Ping-Pong Bar.
- Franklin, TN.
- Bongo Java on Belmont Blvd.
- Pinewood Social.
Where are the bad areas of Nashville?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In Nashville, TN
- West Meade. Population 469. 307 %
- Salemtown. Population 341. 267 %
- Heron Walk. Population 11,940. 248 %
- Glencliff. Population 7,729. 243 %
- Haynes Area. Population 7,150. 230 %
- Bordeaux. Population 5,092. 153 %
- Talbot’s Corner. Population 12,018. 149 %
- Inglewood-Riverwood. Population 7,184. 124 %
Is Nashville worth visiting?
Being the artistic city that it is, Nashville offers visitors plenty of things to see and do. If you’re traveling solo or as a family, there are tons of museums, a lengthy list of places to shop and several honky-tonks for listening to and dancing to classic country songs.
What is the drink of Nashville?
Nashville is now one of the bachelorette party capitals of the world. And the Bushwacker is naturally one of the first choices for an out and about wedding party. Now, dozens of restaurants and bars in Nashville have their own versions of the drink. You can even find a few seasonal takes on the drink.
Can you drink on the streets of Nashville?
(WZTV) — Nashville councilmembers are aiming to amend a Metro law that currently allows alcoholic beverages in open containers as long as they are in a plastic or paper cup. Right now, folks can‘t leave a bar or walk the streets with a can or bottle of beer – but it is allowed in a plastic or paper cup.
How far is Dollywood from Nashville?
The distance between Nashville and Dollywood is 185 miles. The road distance is 215.8 miles.