What is Osaka famous food?
Best Food in Osaka: Your Guide to What to Eat
- Okonomiyaki. Okonomiyaki, a thick savory pancake of mixed ingredients, literally means “whatever you like, cooked”.
- Negiyaki. Similar to okonomiyaki, negiyaki is a savory pancake-style food.
- Kitsune Udon.
- Taiko Manju.
What should I not miss in Osaka?
The 10 Best Things to Do in Osaka
- Go back in time at Hozenji Temple.
- Experience traditional Japanese drama at Osaka Shochikuza Theatre.
- Drink craft beer at Tachibana.
- Visit the historic Osaka Castle.
- Marvel at the fish at the Kaiyukan Aquarium.
- Eat Kansai-style sukiyaki at Kitamura.
- Check out Japan’s oldest Buddhist temple.
- Take a selfie at Dotonbori Bridge.
How can I eat cheap in Osaka?
WHERE TO EAT CHEAP IN OSAKA
- Endo Sushi.
- Ramen Yashichi.
- Menya Joroku.
- Hanshin Umeda Main Department Store Snack Park.
- Hokkyokusei (Omurice)
- Okonomiyaki Kiji.
- Aizuya Takoyaki.
Where should I eat dinner in Osaka?
Best Restaurants in Osaka by Type of Cuisine
- Abeno Takoyaki Yamachan (Tennoji Area; budget)
- Takoya Dotonbori Kukuru (Minami; budget)
- TAKOPA (Takoyaki Park)（改称） (Osaka Bay; budget)
- Takohachi (Tennoji Area; budget)
- Takoyaki Doraku Wanaka (Minami; budget)
- Kougaryu (Minami; budget)
- Takoyaki Juhachiban (Minami; budget)
What must buy in Osaka?
Must buy souvenirs in Osaka
- All things Takoyaki flavored. As you stroll along the streets of Dotonbori in Osaka, you’ll probably see a Takoyaki store every few steps!
- Kit Kats.
- Pablo Cheese snacks.
- Okonomiyaki flavored snacks.
- Osaka Petit Banana.
- Matcha madness.
- Peach flavored everything.
What’s Osaka known for?
Osaka is known as the “Nation’s Kitchen,” and is well known for delicious foods such as takoyaki and okonomiyaki. The most famous food district in Osaka is Dotonbori.
How many days do you need in Osaka?
3 days in Osaka is the recommended time to stay. It gives you the flexibility to decide when and where you go. Whether it is taking a day trip to the Nara Deer Park or spending an afternoon relaxing in the world-famous Spa World, you will have enough time to cover the things you must see it Osaka.
Which is the best area to stay in Osaka?
The best places to stay in Osaka are Namba and Umeda. Other good places to stay in Osaka are hotels near the Midosuji subway line, Osaka Castle or Universal Studios. Namba and Umeda are major transport hubs with lots of shops and restaurants.
How far is Osaka from Tokyo?
The distance from Tokyo to Osaka is 247 miles (397 kilometers).
What do you eat in Namba?
The 10 Best Restaurants In Minami & Namba, Osaka
- Kuromonya Ramen (黒門屋ラーメン) Market, Restaurant, Ramen, $$$
- Mizuno (美津の) Restaurant, Japanese, $$$
- Ichiba Zushi (市場ずし) Bar, Restaurant, Sushi, Japanese, Seafood.
- Hozenji San Pei (法善寺 三平) Restaurant, Japanese, $$$
- Gintei (豚料理専門店 銀呈) Restaurant, Japanese, $$$
- Hariju (はり重) Restaurant, Japanese, $$$
- Tako-hachi (たこ八)
What is the capital of Osaka?
listen)) is a designated city in the Kansai region of Honshu in Japan. It is the capital city of Osaka Prefecture and the largest component of the Keihanshin Metropolitan Area, the second-largest metropolitan area in Japan and the 10th largest urban area in the world with more than 19 million inhabitants.
Where can I eat Kobe beef in Osaka?
Top 5 best Kobe Beef Restaurants in Osaka
- Steakhouse Juju/すてーきはうす寿々 Known to be one of the best steak chef in Japan, Chef has been cooking the premium steak for more than 35 years.
- Steakhouse Kozai/すてーきはうす 香西 Steak House Kozai is conveniently located in Shinsaibashi area.
- Kobe Beef Steak Ken/神戸牛すてーき 健
- Steak&Wine Oxon/ステーキ オクソン
How many restaurants are in Osaka?
Osaka represents insatiable appetite of Japan with its original food such as Okonomiyaki and Sukiyaki. The delicious prefecture has been called “The Kitchen of the Nation” since it was the commercial heart and logistics hub of Japan in Edo period. There are around 90 Michelin-starred restaurants in Osaka now.