What should you not miss in Nashville?
10 Things Not to Miss in Nashville, Tennessee
- Stroll Down Lower Broadway.
- Visit the “Batman Building”
- Enjoy Some Top-Notch Brunch.
- Shop Along 5th Avenue.
- Experience Printer’s Alley.
- Do Some Sightseeing in Centennial Park.
- Discover Nashville Locals’ Favorite Foods.
- Visit the 12 South Neighborhood.
What can you do in Nashville for 3 days?
3–day Itinerary in Nashville
- #5. View all Photos. Ryman Auditorium. Ryman Auditorium.
- #4. View all Photos. The Johnny Cash Museum. The Johnny Cash Museum.
- View all Photos. John Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge. John Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge. free.
- #10. View all Photos. Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge. Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge.
What to do in Nashville besides bars?
Best Things to do in Nashville
- Hattie B’s best.
- The Parthenon.
- Performers at Robert’s Western World.
- The bowling alley at Pinewood Social.
- The famous bathroom at the Hermitage Hotel.
- Marathon Village.
- Some of the city’s great street art.
- Glorious biscuits at Loveless Cafe.
What are some romantic things to do in Nashville?
10 Best Things to Do for Couples in Nashville
- Explore Downtown on a carriage ride.
- Centennial Park.
- Go for a hike at Forest Hills.
- Dance at a honky-tonk.
- Join an art crawl.
- Share a picnic at Love Circle.
- Belle Meade Plantation.
- Watch the Grand Ole Opry at Ryman Auditorium.
What food is Nashville famous for?
Nashville’s 7 most iconic foods and drinks (and where to get them)
- Hot Chicken. Prince’s Hot Chicken Shack (address and info)
- Meat & Three. Arnold’s Country Kitchen (address and info)
- Goo Goo Clusters. Goo Goo Shop (address and info)
- Biscuits. Loveless Cafe (address and info)
- Belle Meade Bourbon.
- Fruit Tea.
What street is popular in Nashville?
Broadway (Nashville, Tennessee)
- Broadway is a major thoroughfare in the downtown area in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Today, the historical buildings are home to retail shops and restaurants in addition to honky tonks.
What is the best location to stay in Nashville?
Whether you are exploring this music-centric city for a family vacation or business trip, downtown is the best place to stay in Nashville. It is also an expensive area to stay, and exudes a lively atmosphere.
What should I pack for Nashville?
Bring these clothing items to ensure a comfortable vacation:
- Tank Tops.
- Wool socks (winter)
How many days do you need in Nashville?
Regardless of what you choose to do during your 4 days in Nashville or even what order you do things, an evening out in downtown, is a must for all first-time Nashville visitors.
Can you drink on the streets of Nashville?
(WZTV) — Nashville councilmembers are aiming to amend a Metro law that currently allows alcoholic beverages in open containers as long as they are in a plastic or paper cup. Right now, folks can‘t leave a bar or walk the streets with a can or bottle of beer – but it is allowed in a plastic or paper cup.
How much spending money do I need for Nashville?
How much money will you need for your trip to Nashville? You should plan to spend around $138 per day on your vacation in Nashville, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, $33 on meals for one day and $17 on local transportation.
How far is Dollywood from Nashville?
The distance between Nashville and Dollywood is 185 miles. The road distance is 215.8 miles.
Where do the celebrities go in Nashville?
We’ve put together a list of places celebrities like to visit in Nashville.
- Bluebird Cafe.
- Whole Foods in Green Hills.
- The Mall at Green Hills.
- Pancake Pantry.
- Clyde’s on Church Ping-Pong Bar.
- Franklin, TN.
- Bongo Java on Belmont Blvd.
- Pinewood Social.
What is there to do in Nashville at night?
8 Cool Things to Do in Nashville at Night
- Walk across the John Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge.
- Attend a Full Moon Pickin’ Party.
- Go to a Nashville Sounds game.
- Have drinks at a rooftop bar.
- Go on a night hike.
What is there to do in Nashville TN during the day?
- #1. Broadway. Broadway.
- #2. Grand Ole Opry. Grand Ole Opry.
- #3. Belle Meade Plantation. Belle Meade Plantation.
- #4. The Johnny Cash Museum. The Johnny Cash Museum.
- #5. Ryman Auditorium. Ryman Auditorium.
- #6. Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.
- #7. Shelby Bottoms Nature Center & Greenway.
- #8. Tennessee State Museum.