Does it snow in Nashville in December?
In December, in Nashville, it is snowing for 3 days. Throughout December, 0.35″ (9mm) of snow is accumulated. In Nashville, Tennessee, during the entire year, snow falls for 14.6 days, and aggregates up to 2.99″ (76mm) of snow.
Is December a good time to go to Nashville?
The best time to visit Nashville is from April through October, when the warm weather brings this music city to life. Although December is quite charming with Christmas decorations at the Opryland Hotel and the Belle Meade Plantation, winter is low season.
How cold does it get in Nashville in December?
Average Weather in December in Nashville Tennessee, United States. Daily high temperatures decrease by 6°F, from 55°F to 49°F, rarely falling below 33°F or exceeding 68°F. Daily low temperatures decrease by 6°F, from 39°F to 33°F, rarely falling below 18°F or exceeding 53°F.
What is there to do in Nashville in December?
Best Nashville 2021 Christmas Things To Do
- Redneck Christmas Light Adventure. Exclusive Online Offer: Buy 1 Get 1 Free.
- General Jackson Christmas Cruises. The General Jackson Showboat is known for amazing sightseeing adventures, Read More.
- Dancing Lights of Christmas Nashville Christmas Drive Thru.
- Century of Christmas at Belle Meade Plantation.
Is Nashville Fun in December?
During this exciting time of year, the city comes alive with fun events, great music, and holiday cheer. Whether you’d rather warm up at a high-energy concert, shop ’til you drop, or cozy up with loved ones around a fire, Music City offers a winter activity that’s sure to satisfy.
What do people wear in Nashville in the winter?
Nashville outfits for winter
- 4 pairs of jeans.
- 1 pullover sweater.
- 2 cardigans.
- 3 T-shirts.
- 1 dress (long-sleeved in a winter-weight fabric)
- 1 scarf.
- 2 coats (1 puffer and one long, warm coat)
Where do celebrities go in Nashville?
We’ve put together a list of places celebrities like to visit in Nashville.
- Bluebird Cafe.
- Whole Foods in Green Hills.
- The Mall at Green Hills.
- Pancake Pantry.
- Clyde’s on Church Ping-Pong Bar.
- Franklin, TN.
- Bongo Java on Belmont Blvd.
- Pinewood Social.
Is Nashville a walkable city?
Nashville is one of the least walkable cities in America, according to Walk Score’s 2011 ranking of U.S. cities. Walk Score’s study considered the number of amenities in a neighborhood and their proximity to residents. The closer grocery stores, restaurants, banks, coffee shops, schools, etc.
Is Nashville fun in the winter?
Winter is an enjoyable and festive time in Nashville while the city celebrates the winter season. No matter what time of year you visit Nashville, you’ll find exciting events, thrilling concerts, and delicious food. While each season changes in weather, Music City keeps the fun going year-round.
What is the coldest month in Nashville?
Nashville’s coldest month is January when the average temperature overnight is 27.9°F. In July, the warmest month, the average day time temperature rises to 88.7°F.
What is Nashville like in the winter?
Winter in Nashville
Nashville winters are relatively mild, but they can be wet which can make temperatures feel cold. On average, temperatures range from 30 to 50 degrees Fahrenheit (minus 1 to 10 degrees Celsius), but there are occasional snaps of even colder weather due to blasts of arctic Canadian air.
What is the coldest month in Tennessee?
January is Memphis’ coldest month, with an average high of 48.6 degrees F and an average low of 31.3 F.
What is open on Christmas in Nashville?
What’s Open on Christmas DAY in Nashville
- Makeready L&L – open 5:00pm to 10:00pm (three-course prix-fixe menu for $240/family of four)
- Hidden Bar – open 5:00pm to 11:00pm.
- Yolan – open 11:30am to 4:00pm.
- Von Elrod’s – open 5:00pm to 10:00pm.
- Melrose Billiard Parlor – open 6:00pm to 10:00pm.
How far is Gatlinburg from Nashville?
How Far is Gatlinburg From Nashville? Gatlinburg is an easy 222-mile drive from Nashville along I-40, and with some nice adventures along the way.
Where can I see Christmas lights in Nashville?
See Christmas Lights all over Nashville with Your Family!
- Holiday Lights at Cheekwood Nashville (Map)
- Gaylord Opryland Hotel Nashville (Map)
- The Dancing Lights of Christmas at James E Ward Agricultural Center Lebanon (Map)