What is there to eat at Union Square San Francisco?
Union Square Restaurants
- Bartlett Hall (242 O’Farrell St.)
- Gaspar Brasserie (185 Sutter St.)
- Hakkasan San Francisco (1 Kearny St.)
- Le Colonial (20 Cosmo Pl.)
- Tratto (501 Geary St.)
Is Union Square San Francisco safe at night?
Union Square, adjacent to the Tenderloin, is a relatively safe district but is also a crowded shopping area, and pickpockets are active—so keep your valuables under wraps.
Where should I eat when visiting San Francisco?
8 Iconic San Francisco Eats (and Drinks) That Every Visitor Needs to Try
- Anchor Steam Beer.
- Irish Coffee from Buena Vista Cafe.
- Sourdough Bread from Boudin Sourdough.
- Mission Burrito in the Mission District.
- Seafood at Fisherman’s Wharf.
- Dim Sum in Chinatown.
- Martini in North Beach.
- Chocolate at Ghirardelli Square.
Where should I eat between Harry Potter shows in San Francisco?
Where to Eat Around SF’s Union Square Between Harry Potter Shows (or Shopping)
- Del Popolo.
- Halal Guys.
- Kin Khao.
- Jasper’s Corner Tap & Kitchen.
- Mensho Tokyo.
- M.Y. China.
What should I avoid in San Francisco?
10 Things Everyone In San Francisco Should Avoid At All Costs
- Driving downtown San Francisco during games for the Giants. Steve Rhodes/Flickr.
- FIsherman’s Wharf. R L/Yelp.
- Sinkholes. Peretzp/Flickr.
- Bay Bridge Traffic. David Yu/Flickr.
- Outdoor parades and events while in a rush. David Yu/Flickr.
- Dog poo on the sidewalk.
- Confusing cable cars with streetcars.
- Construction sites.
What areas should I avoid in San Francisco?
Here Are The 8 Most Dangerous Places In San Francisco After Dark
- The Tenderloin. [carlo cravero/Flickr.
- Hunters Point. Edward Stojakovic/Flickr.
- Bayview. Nick Normal/Flickr.
- Mission District. Ariel Dovas/Flickr.
- Outer Mission.
- Western Addition.
- SOMA (South of Market)
- Golden Gate Park.
What food is SF famous for?
San Francisco is as famous for its restaurants and food trends as it is for its Golden Gate Bridge and cable cars. Among the unique or regionally typical foods to be sampled in San Francisco are abalone, Dungeness crab, sand dabs, bay shrimp and crusty sourdough French bread.
Where do celebrities eat in San Francisco?
Best celebrity restaurants in San Francisco, CA
- Marlena Restaurant. 1.6 mi. 49 reviews. American (New)
- Wayfare Tavern. 3.0 mi. 3945 reviews. $$$ American (Traditional)
- Gary Danko. 3.2 mi. 5535 reviews.
- Jaranita. 2.7 mi. 28 reviews.
- BAP! 2.4 mi. 1 review.
- Seafood Station. 1.9 mi. 32 reviews.
- The Patio By Alexander’s Steakhouse. 2.6 mi. 22 reviews.
- Mastro’s Steakhouse. 2.3 mi. 222 reviews.
What should I wear to dinner in San Francisco?
What to Wear to Dinner: No Need for Formal Wear. Rarely does a nice restaurant in San Francisco require you to wear a jacket or formal wear. Look presentable, of course, but know that you generally won’t be turned away from our nicer restaurants just because you showed up in jeans.
How long is Harry Potter in San Francisco?
The first part is roughly 2 hours and 40 minutes, and the second part is 2 hours and 35 minutes. There is one 20-minute intermission during each part. Despite the length, serious fans will relish the chance to stay in the Wizarding World for that long.
How long is Harry Potter in SF?
The safety and peace of mind of all audiences, cast, company and staff at the Curran is our top priority. As such, and in response to ongoing concerns over the spread of COVID-19, all performances of HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD have been suspended through May 30, 2021.
What Theatre is Harry Potter?
The Palace Theatre is located on Shaftesbury Avenue, near to Leicester Square in London’s West End.