During June, the average temperature in Cancun is about 30 degrees Celsius (86 degrees Fahrenheit), with some days reaching as high as 33 degrees Celsius (91F). However, due to the fact that it is a wet month, the weather becomes rather nice following each rainstorm. Swimming pools and the ocean are both enjoyable to be in during the month of June.
What is the sea temperature in Cancun in June?
Temperature of the sea on average. Cancun’s sea temperature is always warm enough for swimming throughout the year, and June is no exception. It is 28 degrees Celsius/82 degrees Fahrenheit on average in the seas around the resort during this month.
What is the weather like in Mexico in June?
The sun shines for seven hours a day on average, and the temperature ranges between 79°F (26°C) and 90°F (32°C), with the water temperature averaging 84°F (29°C) in the summer. June is also one of the wettest months of the year, with six days of rain. On June 1st, the Da de la Marina takes place, during which sailors who have lost their lives at sea are remembered and commemorated.
When is the best time to go to Cancun in Mexico?
If you’re planning a trip to Cancun, Mexico, in June, you should check out this page to see how the weather and seasonal norms are.When is the best time to visit Cancun?The weather in Cancun in June is derived from statistical data collected throughout the previous years.You may examine the weather data for the entire month, but you can also view the statistics for the beginning, middle, and end of the month by using the tabs at the top of the page.
What is the weather like in Cancun during low season?
Due to the fact that it is the major rainy season in Mexico, the low season in Cancun is from June through October. Days are extremely hot, heavy, and humid, with frequent downpours and erratic weather patterns. Despite the fact that it is raining, it is not pouring all of the time. During these months, rain is usually limited to brief spurts, followed by periods of clear sky.
Is June a good time to go to Cancun?
Summer months are from June to August. You should visit Cancun during the summer if you want to save money on your travel expenses while also avoiding crowds. Cancun is officially in the midst of hurricane season, which means that temperatures are high and humid, with regular rain showers.
Is it rainy in Cancun in June?
During the summer months of June to August, You should visit Cancun during the summer if you want to save money on your travel expenses while also avoiding long lines. Despite the fact that Cancun is technically in hurricane season, the weather is scorching hot and humid, with periodic downpours of rain.
How many days does it rain in Cancun in June?
During the month of June in Cancun, the rain falls for 18.9 days and consistently accumulates up to 113mm (4.45′) of precipitation every day. During the course of the year in Cancun, the rain falls on 224.7 days and the city receives up to 886mm (34.88′) of precipitation in total.
How hot is Cancun in June?
The weather in Cancun, Mexico in June. Every day’s maximum temperature is about 88°F, with temperatures seldom dropping below 84°F or rising over 91°F. Every day’s low temperature is approximately 77°F, with temperatures seldom dropping below 72°F or rising over 81°F. On June 21, the daily average low temperature reaches a record high of 78°F.
When should you avoid Cancun?
Just make sure to avoid going during the period from mid-March to early April, when spring breakers converge on the Yucatán’s coastline. Additionally, there are considerable savings available in the late spring, summer, and fall, however the summers in Cancun are scorching and the fall months are prone to storms.
Is it sunny in June in Cancun?
Sunshine and rain are both welcome. There is a 27 percent probability of a beautiful bright day and a 73 percent chance of seeing some clouds this month, with an average of 93mm of rainfall expected for the whole.
How is the beach in Cancun in June?
June is a hot and wet month in Cancun, making it an ideal time for sunbathing. June is an ideal month for swimming in Cancun, thanks to the extremely high water temperatures in the ocean. Consider visiting Cancun during the months of March, April, May, and August, when the weather is at its most pleasant. Also have a look at one of our other choices for the month of June.
Is Cancun too humid in June?
Cancun experiences high humidity throughout the year, but it is most extreme in June, when both rainfall and temperatures are high. 27 percent of the population In June, the average maximum relative humidity in Cancun is normally 94.4 percent, according to weather data.
What is the rainiest month in Cancun?
In the wet season (which runs from May to October), the majority of the precipitation falls.In the summer, the average temperature in Cancun is approximately 28°C, with typical highs of 34°C during the daytime and early to mid-afternoon.There are at least 10 rainy days expected in September, with an average monthly rainfall of 270mm.September is the rainiest month of the year, with at least ten wet days expected.
Is Mexico Nice in June?
June is a particularly pleasant month for touring and exploring the Mexican highlands……………………………………Diving and snorkeling are also excellent options during this time of year, particularly in the southern hemisphere due to the warm weather.The month of June marks the beginning of sea turtle nesting season, making it an ideal time to visit islands such as Isla Mujeres, Cancun, and the Riviera Maya.
What is the hottest month in Cancun?
July is the warmest month of the year in Cancun, with average high temperatures of 90°F and low temperatures of 77°F. The chilly season lasts for 3.0 months, from December 4 to March 5, with an average daily high temperature of less than 83°F on average every day.
Where is hottest in June?
- The top destinations to visit in June for a vacation Cancun (36 degrees Celsius)
- Kos (32.1 degrees Celsius)
- Phuket (31.7 degrees Celsius)
- Athens (30.4 degrees Celsius)
- Madrid (30.1 degrees Celsius)
- Milan (28.5 degrees Celsius)
- Benidorm (27.7 degrees Celsius)
- Rome (27.1 degrees Celsius)
What should I avoid in Cancun?
- There are ten things that you should absolutely avoid doing when in Cancun. If you only stay in the hotel zone, you risk losing your resort bracelet. If you only stay in Cancun, you risk eating at Seor Frog’s. If you only stay in Cancun, you risk losing your resort bracelet. If you only stay in Cancun, you risk losing your resort bracelet.
Is it sunny in Mexico in June?
There are ten things that you should absolutely avoid doing while visiting Cancun. Never just stay in the hotel zone; never lose your resort bracelet; never just stay in Cancun; never eat at Seor Frog’s; never go during spring break; never visit during the summer; never rent a car; never skip out on the street food; and never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever go to Seor Frog’s.
Is Cancun safe right now?
The quick answer is that Cancun is considered to be a pretty safe city in general. The crime rate in this area is far lower than in many other parts of Mexico. The Mexican government makes every effort to ensure that Cancun is a safe destination for travelers, as tourism is the region’s most important source of revenue.